Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hot Damn, Pics!

My God, I finally got around to uploading a couple pictures.

This was coming back through Jasper after Christmas (in Hinton, I think), taken from inside our car. I just liked the way the light was. It wasn't really that dark, the camera was adjusting the brightness because the sun was actually slightly in view.


This is me in January when we went up to Whistler and took a snowboarding lesson (man, I hurt the next day). I now have a bunch of snow gear, used once! Next season I think we'll try to make it up more often since it was pretty fun.


Hey, I wonder who these crazy kids could be? I think the one in the back is known around these parts as the "Earmuff Nipple Molester" and the one in the front was just some innocent bystander caught unawares. At least, that's the word on the street.


Well, the Canucks have made the playoffs, which makes me a happy guy. And not only have they made the playoffs, but they go and resign defenseman Sami Salo to a 4 year deal (at $3.5 million per season) complete with a no-trade clause. I was actually worried that we were going to lose the man with the 100mph slapshot and then this news came in out of the blue. It's not even the normal time of year for contract negotiations to be going on. Not that I'm complaining, especially since he could have got way more money on the free agent market.

And last, but not least, "Phoenix Wright" is awesome. Everyone with a DS needs to get into that series!

3 comments:

OsakaOtaku said...

Word.

timmie said...

"The Gout", eh? My brother had that once (from eating too much pepperoni, I believe). His wasn't bad enough for crutches, though. I remember him being quite uncomfortable, so I hope you're recovered now :)

karaoke queen said...

Actually I believe her name is awesome hot nipple queen. Those who are blessed by her touch are never the same :D

Cool snowboarding pic.

The gout was from lack of water and too much meat and coca cola. Silly Otaku.