Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yay For Being Sick

I thought I had managed to avoid it, but I finally succumbed to Tara's cold. Or maybe it was my coworker who's been sick since he got back from Chicago. At any rate, I felt like crap last night and most of today. Thankfully, I have this amazing ability to sleep as much as I need to when I do get sick. So I finally got out of bed at about 6:30pm today, feeling much better, to watch the Canucks game (we won, that's a whopping 3 game winning streak now). At least I'll be able to salvage some of the weekend, assuming I'm feeling better tomorrow... I still have to finish shopping for Christmas!

Last night was Tara's work party, down at Hotel Vancouver. It was pretty fun, although it probably would have been better if we weren't both sick. The people she works with are just a bit different than the people I work with, though. Maybe I'll finally get off my ass and post some pictures. We've got some good ones of Bucky, too. I can't help myself from taking pictures of him, he's a very photogenic cat.

Oh, and my replacement sensor bar for my Wii has shipped, so it should be here on Monday. We still don't have a replacement TV yet, so I still can't play it, but it's one step closer to me feeding my Zelda addiction again.

6 comments:

karaoke queen said...

*sigh* I am still waiting for my Wii. Lucky bastard!! :D Well, maybe for my birthday.

timmie said...

You can play with my Wii when you come visit! Hmm, that sounded more than just a bit dirty =/ I blame Nintendo for any misinterpretation!

OsakaOtaku said...

I can play with my wee anytime.

timmie said...

Haha, I bet you don't even need a TV for that, either...

karaoke queen said...

No although its funner to play that game with others ;) Am I right or what? -lol

I like your new avatar - he's cute.

OsakaOtaku said...

Seriously though... thieves are relying too much on CSI these days. They know how to avoid leaving traces of themselves but they can't even steal the power cord. I guess they missed that episode.

I don't need a strap to play with my wee. But one can be fun sometimes
;-P