Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sweet Cracker Sandwich, I Can See!

We got our replacement TV today, so we can watch CSI (and pretty much everything else) in glorious HD again! Our PVR was set to record our favourite programs so we pretty much haven't really missed anything, we just have a crapload of stuff to go through now to get caught up.

Now I just have to move my Wii back downstairs so I can play in widescreen progressive scan again :)

FutureShop's insurance department is also freaking awesome. Booked an appointment, walked in, they had all the paperwork done, we just picked up a gift card for the replacement cost of the TV (they didn't have it in stock at the Broadway location, so we had to go to Kingsway to get it) and the replacement remote. I think it took longer to actually purchase the TV than it did to handle the insurance claim. So two thumbs up for Al at Reclaim (name of the insurance department)!

Oh, I got that "sweet cracker sandwich" thing from the comic strip "Get Fuzzy". The cat in it (Bucky, whom we name our cat after) used that and for some reason I find it hilarious.

3 comments:

karaoke queen said...

Yah! CSI! And Wii! Yah! Thankyou insurance people :) Does that mean that we can play Wii at your place when we get the Van?

timmie said...

Absolutely. In fact, I encourage this activity. Rayman is hilarious.

Sadly, Nintendo sent me the wrong controller (Nunchuk and Classic Controller instead of Nunchuk and Wiimote), so we still only have one controller.

karaoke queen said...

Hmmm, well I guess we can make do LOL! You'll just have to contact them again. Looking forward to seeing you and Tara. :D And birthday kelly o's dinner in Kelowna!